About Baird Global Investment Banking
Baird's Global Investment Banking group provides comprehensive mergers and acquisitions, equity financing and debt advisory services to corporations, entrepreneurs, private equity and venture capital firms.
- Baird advised on 80 M&A deals globally in 2015
- An integrated global team of approximately 265 banking professionals advise on M&A transactions
- Strong emphasis in the Industrial, Consumer, Healthcare and Technology&Services sectors
- In the past five years, Baird’s M&A assignments have involved companies located in 22 countries
Why you should join us
One of the best ways to prepare yourself for your career is through a comprehensive internship at Baird. We offer our interns meaningful, on-the-job experience, and give them the chance to meet and learn from senior bankers.
- An ability to work in an international setting with our colleagues in the US, Germany and China
- An outstanding academic record
- A major in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially in Excel and Power Point)
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- An ability to focus on detail and a passion for excellence
- A strong work ethic and a capacity for teamwork.