The purpose of this role is to support the case managers and internal staff as directed by line managers and directors, in a timely and professional manner. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with a high level of drive and enthusiasm, who is willing to learn.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To ensure an effective and efficient service is provided to the Case Managers and the rest of the team.
- To research records externally as referred to you by the Case Manager or a Director
- To provide a general administrative service, which includes scanning, photocopying and filing
- To assist and support the Case Manager with letter writing
- To undertake training and development as specified by the Case Manager.
- Make and serve refreshments such as tea and coffee for staff and guests.
- Ensure that your workstation is kept clean and tidy
- To pick up and take posts, when required
- To ensure that the preparation for the marketing packs are on-going
- Undertake any other additional duties appropriate to the post as requested by the Case Managers or Directors
Skills, Knowledge, Education & Experience
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Research Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Methodical approach
- Problem solving skills and the ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands
- Good administration skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Reliable, Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team
- Ability to deal with members of the public in a courteous manner
- Autonomous working