Human Resources (Talent & Resourcing) Internship
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Location: Uxbridge, Greater London
Starting: January 2017
Overview of Role:
- Contribute to an array of people processes in a blue-chip business with an entrepreneurial heart.
- You’ll receive training and assume responsibility for the following:
- Recruitment & onboarding; hiring coordination, own internal referral scheme, offer packs and onboarding communication for new hires and their managers.
- Internal communication; Create and share internal vacancies and new starter announcements for our local and region communication channels.
- Insights and recommendations; own the key people metrics and establish meaningful insights and recommendations for action with the HRBP’s
- Culture and Engagement; Own the implementation of culture surveys and support subsequent actions with HRBPs
- Talent; support the planning and coordination of annual talent processes
Experience & Qualifications
- Business or HR Management Graduate
- Project experience, able to plan effectively and deliver on time
- Adept communicator, professional maturity
- Experience of working with data to analyze, evaluate and create recommendations
- Experience of collaborating and influencing others
Skills and Personal Preference
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, consumer focused environment
- Fast learner and continually develop self
- A passion for challenging the status quo
- Natural leadership skills and ability to influence
- Able to work with ambiguity; flexibly minded to offer innovative solutions
- Demonstrates personal accountability for delivering
- Ability to energize people
- Cultural and values alignment
Why General Mills?
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Starting your career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
What’s in it for you?
- A fair salary & interesting work
- Plenty of foodie freebies – Lots of Free Haagen Dazs Icecream & Yoplait Yoghurt available all day, every day!
- Casual Dress Code – Jeans & Trainers permitted
- Regular social events – Summer BBQ’s and Christmas Parties
- Early Friday finish at 3:00pm